So what happens on Sunday?
- Coffee and Tea are available before the service.
- The Service begins at 10:00 am.
- Children are welcome in the service. There is a short children's teaching and prayer time early in the service, after this children may the attend Sunday School or remain in the service.
- We sing, read scripture, listen to teaching, worship, bring our offerings and have communion, all using a modern liturgy.
- We do not have a fixed worship style; open your hands, raise them, sway side to side, kneel, it's all ok here. If you bring a worship javelin, please inform an usher!
- Coffee and Tea and snacks are served after the service, sometimes a full lunch.